Difference is in the Details
American Lawn Lights takes pride in the level of detail included in all of my replicas as can be seen in the close-up of the Stratford Point Light at right
* My lights are handcrafted using Cedar wood for outdoor replicas or Pine wood for indoor replicas
* Commercially available
Aluminum or Bronze exterior light fixtures used
for the lantern rooms
* Replicas designed for
outdoor use are weather sealed to
* Metals used are copper, brass and aluminum which do not rust
* Wooden components are sealed with 2 coats of XIM 400 oil based exterior primer and sealer
* Finish paints used are Benjamin Moore Exterior Latex House Paints and Krylon Indoor - Outdoor Paints
* Exterior lights using 120
Volt A.C. incandescent bulbs are
grounded through their plugs for safety
* Windows reflect light similar to actual glass!
* Permanently attached
security cables are available for outdoor
replicas to help prevent any unauthorized lighthouse "moves"
* Even the bird spikes at the
top of the lantern rooms are made of
soft material to reduce injuries if someone falls onto a light!